This is the documentation for OpenSIPS Control Panel 7.2.3 (corresponding to OpenSIPS 2.3) and older versions.
If you are looking for the documentation for the latest version 8.2.4 see here.
Browse the documentation:
- Global configuration
- Module Configuration - detailed description
- Admin Class - Provision the access to Control Panel.
- SIP Users Class - Provision various information related to the OpenSIPS SIP subscribers.
- System Class - Tools for provisioning various non-subscriber features in OpenSIPS.
- CDR Viewer - list and search through the CDRs produced by OpenSIPS
- Call Center - provision and manage the Call Center module in terms of flows, agents and calls
- Clusterer - provision and manage the OpenSIPS built-in Clusterer module
- Dialog - list ongoing calls and dispaly profile information
- Dialplan - provision the Diaplan module, by adding, editing and removing diaplan rules
- Dispatcher - provision and monitor the Dispacher module (dispatching sets and destinations)
- Domains - manage the SIP domains used by OpenSIPS via Domain module
- Dynamic Routing - provision gateway routing / LCR via routing rules, carriers and gateways
- Homer - integration with the HOMER web portal for SIPCapture-ing
- Load Balancer - provision and monitor the Load Balancing module
- MI Commands - run OpenSIPS commands via Management Interface
- Monit - integration with the Monit monitoring service
- Permissions - provision IP based access permissions via Permissions module
- RTPProxy - provision and manage the RTPproxy instances used by OpenSIPS
- SIPtrace - viewer of the SIP data captured via the siptrace module
- Statistics Monitor - viewer and charter for the statistics provided by OpenSIPS
- TViewer - generic and customizable SQL Table Viewer